Our dairy farmer-shareholders and rural customers benefit from MG Trading’s competitively-priced farm inputs and services.
With 25 stores and eight fertiliser depots servicing most of the south-east dairy region, MG Trading is focused on reducing the cost of farm inputs and supporting increased profitability through services.
MG Trading stocks a wide range of farm inputs and services, including:
- farm chemicals
- animal health products
- dairy hygiene products
- work and safety wear
- free on-farm delivery
- 30 and 45 day current accounts for all purchases (conditions apply)
- seasonal operating loans to assist with seasonal peak purchasing
All MG Trading stores also offer access to:
- expert technical agronomy advice.
- dairy servicing including milking machine maintenance, installation of dairies. Milking machine service and repairs are available on call seven days a week in western Victoria and Gippsland.
- on farm fuel delivery in all regions through our partnership with Reliance/BP.
- Access to nutritionists for advice on feeding programs.
In 2013, MG Trading entered a partnership with Momentum Energy to offer dairy farmer-shareholders savings on their energy bills. Over the three years of the program, MG Trading and Momentum will deliver an estimated $12 million in savings exclusively to Devondale – MG dairy farmer-shareholders.
- Veanavite #1 Calf Pellets
- Whites Stockpost Black
LATEST NEWSCLICK HERE